Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh. Dear. Jesus???

I sincerely apologize to everyone in advance for the images you are about to see...

These images give me a serious case of the heeby jeebies. WTF is up with a giant crucified Jesus statue in the dining room? Keep in mind that this is someone's HOME! Can you imagine getting up in the middle of the night for a drink of water and having to walk past that thing???

Don't take it personal, Jesus. I have no problem with someone wanting to display religious art in their home. Knock yourselves out. But this? This is downright freaky. A giant statue of any man, regardless of his level of holiness, hanging on the wall in the dining room is effing weird.





I stole these from Apartment Therapy. Clicky the linky if you wish to see the full house tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO. NO. And NO! I'm down with God and Jesus and I still say NO to this! Zoinks! I don't think that He would want you to think He's creepy. I bet even He thinks THIS is creepy!