Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jojo's 2nd Birthday

On Sunday, we had a family get-together in honor of a couple birthdays and some family being in town. That in turn became an unofficial second birthday shoot of Jojo. She was eating a chocolate cupcake (I'm the childless idiot who gave a two year old chocolate frosting) and she looked so cute, so precious that I couldn't resist.

And she's incredibly patient with me when I stick a camera in her face so there's that too.



See what she's holding in her hand there? It's a chocolate covered camera. She probably liked it because it's pink, but I choose to think that she liked it because she has so much admiration for her dear aunty who is always bugging the crap out of her with a lens six inches from her face.



I cannot get over her eyes in this picture. They're usually a greenish color, but they ended up bright blue in this shot. I have no idea how or why but I'll take it. I let out an audible, "Awwwwww!" Every time I look at it.



My heart melts for this kid. She's the sweetest little girl in the world. I told her parents I want to have ten babies just like her some day.



But for now I'll settle for just being her aunt.

No comments: