Sunday, November 9, 2008

DIY Disaster!!!

Oh. No.

I have dyed my hair at home on many occasions and it always turns out fine. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's just good. I dyed it today and the results are horrible! It looks like a blind kindergartner colored it for me. It's blotchy and essentially bright orange with some dirty blonde underneath.

Pretty.

I promptly called a salon in a total panic and had to confess my hair sins to the girl who answered. She laughed. Of course she laughed. It wasn't a mean laugh though, it was more of a "oh you poor amateur, you" laugh. She said that she would take me herself tomorrow and needed to know what I'd done to myself so she knew how much time to block off. I told her that I tried to dye it red and now my head looks like Ronald McDonald's left out in the sun too long.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work looking like this tomorrow. Luckily, I work with a bunch of male IT nerds so they probably won't even notice.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Soo... do we get a photo? ;)