Friday, November 7, 2008

Wii Fit!

Buying a Wii Fit = AWESOME!!!

Buying a Wii Fit and paying your tuition in the same afternoon = BUMMER!!!

But the Fit was on hold for me at Game Stop and I've been trying like a crack addict to score one of these things for months. What was I supposed to do? Pass it up? Come on. No way. It'll come out of our redecorating money. One less table lamp isn't going to hurt anything. Everyone will be too busy faux hula-hooping to notice how dim it is.

What was that I was saying the other day about spending too much money on crap... Humm. Don't remember! Let's go play!

I found that it's hard to get work done at home when you spend all night standing on a plastic board, doing yoga with a hot digi-instructor, but worth it.

Seriously awesome piece of technology! Everyone should go buy one.

No comments: