Monday, November 24, 2008

Tres European

I couldn't take it anymore and I woke up early this morning to go to my parents' house for a hot shower. I got there and they had fresh towels, a new bar of soap and a cup of coffee waiting for me. Mom even gave me some lasagna for lunch. Remind me again why Matt and I don't live there???

I can only handle so many 45 second cold showers and this morning was the straw that froze the camel's back. I wasn't able to stand the water longer than a minute, so I hadn't washed my hair since Friday. Thanks to the Ojon or else it would have been gross. Turns out you can use that stuff three days in a row and it will keep working. My hair felt disgusting, but it only looked mildly bad. I felt very European going three days without proper hair washing. I've also read that French women take cold showers because it helps prevent against skin aging. Well, international woman of beauty right here! Those showers were cold enough to turn back the hands of time!

No comments: