Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Recap

In lieu of a real blog post I'm doing this. You should do it too...


1.) Where did you ring in 2008?
Omaha Playhouse, hanging out during Rave On

2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Engaged

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Took a few classes at Metro, nothing too interesting

4.) How did you earn your keep?
Web Monkey

5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Technically yes, but only because that's where my doctor's office is.

6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope!

7.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Who didn't get married? Mike and Jen, Ryan and Tammy, Jay and Alicia, I'm sure there's more.

8.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No one that I knew personally.

9.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Only on Facebook.

10.) Did you move anywhere?
Matt and I moved into our first house.

11.) What sporting events did you go to?
I don't think I went to any. We thought about going to an Oakland A's game but didn't make it.

12.) What concerts/shows did you go to?
The Boss, Police, LOVE, Kings of Leon, The Raconteurs, Elvis Costello, countless Moses Prey and Y&T shows.

13.) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, I am.

14.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on [last time you were supposed to vote]?
Why, yes I did.

15.) Where do you live now?
Omaha, my own house.

16.) Describe your birthday.
I was given my very first surprise party at Espana. I got drunk. It was fun.

17.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
I went to Las Vegas and witnessed the more incredible thing imaginable.

18.) What is one thing you regret from this year?
Nothing really. I guess I would regret not using my time a little more wisely at some points.

19.) What do you want for Christmas?
I didn't want much but ended up getting a lot.

20.) Any new additions to your family?
I gained an entire family.

21.) What was your best month?
September! Got married, hung out with lots of friends and family, went to San Fran for a week.

22.) What from pop culture will you remember that happened in 2008.
The hype that was The Dark Knight, how politics became pop culture.

23.) How do you plan to ring in 2009?
Once again at the Omaha Playhouse. And for the next three years I'm afraid...

24.) What has been your favourite moment?
Getting married, running a 1/2 marathon with Kate, seeing my sissy pregnant

25.) What’s something you learned about yourself?
I learned that there is something I want to spend my life doing after all.

26.) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I did most of my drinking with family members, Eric, Jen and Mike, Kate...

27.) Made new friends?
Jen and Mike!

28.) New best friend?
They're all the best.

29.) Favourite Night Out?
Every night on our honeymoon was awesome. We walked around the city, ate at great restaurants, drank at cool bars.

No comments: