Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Don't Need No Wah-Wah

Our watermelons are starting to grow!



This is actually the second one to start growing. The first one was tragically run over with the lawn mower. While Matt is the one who did the actual slasher job on the melon, it was essentially my fault for having a wild jungle of a garden. He just didn't see it. It jumped over the teensy little plastic fence that was supposed to contain the vine. The fence failed, obviously, and the melon wound up in lawn territory. What can you do?

Ringo came outside with me while I inspected the garden. And when I say "garden" I obviously mean "pit of crab grass."



He's so happy because he just got his ears cleaned. I'm not sure why, but that dog has the grossest ears ever. He's lucky he's so cute and I'm willing to put up with it. Really though, anyone who knows me knows I'm completely obsessed and in love with him.

It's almost the weekend, which means it's almost time for me to start feeling guilty for not doing housework.

No comments: