Thursday, September 11, 2008

What to Get a Groomsman?

I had no idea what to get the groomsmen for the wedding. I'd had an idea a while ago to make a Green Day scarf for Eric (one of the groomsmen) for his birthday. It occurred to me that instead of giving it to him for his birthday, I could make it a groomsman gift for him. And thus the idea was born to make the three boys in the wedding scarves within a week of the wedding. So far I have two finished...

Here's the Green Day scarf modeled by my soon to be legal partner in life, Matt:



And here is a close up of the Foo Fighters scarf, not modeled by Matt because it was taken super early in the morning:

1 comment:

kelly said...

These are great! Love 'em!

Go you with the last-minute crafting. I look at you right now and I see my not-so-distant future. ;)

Oh, and in addition to singing praises of your bouquet on my craft blog, I *also* featured it on our little wedding blog -- there is so much bouquet inspiration out there! If you want to see the post, it's here.