Thursday, January 15, 2009

Case of the Mondays on a Thursday

I almost blinded myself this morning. Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you scraped your eyeball with a wool coat? Nope, me neither. But I was unlucky enough to find out this morning on my way out the door.

Then, with my one good eye, I noticed that the down spout I replaced is missing. I think it blew away, possibly into the neighbor's yard. This explains where the first one went. There's no chance of finding it at the moment since the piece is white and everything is covered in snow.

Note to self: Glue the next one on.

So, that's what I will be re-repairing this weekend. I'm also going to see if some of the paint in the garage is salvageable. I got some google info about latex paint and it should be okay as long as it hasn't thawed and refrozen multiple times. If it has, I'm screwed. I'll have to buy new paint. And really, I spent enough money on it the first time to not want to buy it a second time.

No comments: