Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My 25

25. I eat cookies for breakfast when no one is around to see me do it.
24. I am crazy about decorating my home.
23. Our dog is my #1 obsession in life.
22. Claymation freaks me out and I've never been able to sit though Nightmare Before Christmas.
21. I don't spend enough time doing the things I love.
20. I love anything with polka dots on it.
19. Coffee is my biggest vice.
18. I want to learn French but doubt I have the ability to learn a foreign language.
17. I want to save enough money to travel outside the US.
16. I absolutely cannot stand having someone touch my toenails.
15. I love green veggies.
14. My nieces and nephews make me happy.
13. I think high heeled shoes are art.
12. I wish I could live in 1968 but with today's modern medicine and air conditioning.
11. I want to start a photography career in the next 12-18 months.
10. I need to start working on number 11.
09. I like making lists and spreadsheets.
08. My favorite channels are the educational ones, and Bravo.
07. I want to go back to NOLA for a day so I can eat chicken lula and creole.
06. I would like to get a tattoo but don't want to make the commitment.
05. I'm pretty good at figuring out percentages in my head.
04. I like reading blogs.
03. I love Omaha but would live in Nashville or San Francisco if given the opportunity.
02. I believe in karma and the Earth's collective energy. It makes perfect sense.
01. I love my man and can't wait to see what happens in this life.

No comments: